Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to stay motivated?
Rainbow 
I constantly have to push a "re-set" button on my writing. I find so many distractions at home, can never find leisurely or personal or book writing on the top of my priority list, and often become the best procrastinator. 

I'm am really a self-motivated person and I'd consider myself a successful person, but what is it that it comes to writing that I find it a struggle?

What's your words of wisdom? How do you stay motivated?

Thanks Smile
Hi,  here I would like to share some tips for you:

Get out of your own way. Don’t get trapped by insecurity or negative feelings: Just do it.

When you read something that you think is not so great—and catch yourself thinking, “I could do better than that”—hang onto that feeling. Let it drive you to keep writing and prove to yourself that you really can do better.

Be protective of your writing time. “I always think of those old gothic movies, when someone goes around that old drafty house and they shield their candle,” she explained. “I think of my writing as my candle. You have to protect your candle.”
I have lack of motivation ;/
Achieving our goals is seldom easy. It's why knowing how to stay motivated is so incredibly important when it comes to getting what we want in the long term. And in a world with more distractions than ever before
online assignment service